Getting More Value from Your Employee Benefit Dollar
United Benefit Services provides services to employers in the world of Human Resources (HR), benefits and payroll.
UBS was formed in 2000 when Robert Golden, Dennis Guappone, and Stephen Peck, all presidents and owners of their own successful employee benefits planning and insurance brokerage firms, decided to join forces. The reasons for their merger were:
- To gain additional strength when negotiating on behalf of our clients.
- To maintain and expand state of the art services.
- To provide greater depth of expertise to better service our clients
UBS became part of the Brown and Brown family of companies in February, 2011. Being part of the 7th largest insurance brokerage firm in the world gives us additional negotiating strength with insurance carriers, as well as adding Property/Casualty brokerage to our suite of services.
We are also a Partner in the ProSential Group. Our participation in this national group of affiliated independent Human Resources and Benefits Advisors gives our clients more ways to reduce operational costs and simplify the administration of human resources, benefits and payroll. CLICK HERE to learn more about ProSential Group.
Today, UBS continues to help small-to-mid-sized businesses:
Control the cost of employee benefits with:
- Experience and expertise
- Superior negotiating strength
- Innovation plan design
Increase staff productivity with:
- Technology solutions to common HR and Benefit tasks
- Tools that save your staff time
Stay compliant with the laws of the land with:
- Legal alerts
- Compliance updates
- HR and benefits attorneys
Improve employee recruitment, retention, morale with:
- Enhanced employee communication
- More benefits for less money
- More choices